Do you frequent trade shows and conferences? Do you have a large storefront or office? Looking to create large promotional displays, then pop up banners may be the right option! In this edition of Product High-Lite, let us take a look at pull up banner printing.
For several reasons, pull up banner printing is ideal for companies that frequently attend events or have large spaces to fill. Most notably, pop up banners are easy to transport when they are rolled up and placed into the fitted tote that is included. Setting up is easy, too - simply extend the banner to its full size. At 81” high, retractable banner displays help create standout booths at busy events and conferences.
The tall, narrow shape of a retractable banner makes designing a bit tricky. Your will want to highlight your products or services using a combination of images and promotional copy. While every banner design is unique, keep in mind that pull up banners are usually read from top to bottom.
Here are a few design tips that can help:
- Place headlines, the company name and logo at eye level or higher
- Copy should flow logically from top to bottom.
- Use large fonts and bright colors to stand out from afar
- Focus on one main point, such as a new product or a promotion
- Overlay text onto images in text-heavy designs
Where can you use retractable banners?
Retractable banner displays look great near entrances and in larger spaces.
- Trade shows and conferences
- Retail stores and offices
- Corporate events
- Concert halls and banquet halls
- Schools and educational institutions
- Shopping centers
At Designs Plus, our pull up banners are printed on matte vinyl which reduces glare. For an upscale look, we also offer a premium banner stand that boasts a silver aluminum finish with chrome end caps. Pop up banners can be the solution for creating effective displays, especially in large spaces.
The Designs Plus Team