We would like to welcome you to the web site for Designs Plus - Custom T-shirts. Please review the following basic rules, terms and conditions that govern our site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these rules and our policies.
Customer acknowledgement: Mock-up draft design. I have verified that spelling and content are correct. I am satisfied with the document layout. I understand that my document will print EXACTLY as it appears here, that I cannot make any changes once my order is placed and that I assume all responsibility for typographical errors. By submitting my order to Designs Plus I agree to the Designs Plus and Conditions set out below.
Colours We try to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products shown on the site. Unfortunately, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and therefore we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
Designs Plus Terms and Conditions: IMPORTANT NOTICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB-SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEB-SITE. Designs Plus RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
1. QUOTATION A quotation not accepted within fifteen (15) days is subject to review.
2. ORDER CANCELLATION In the case of an order cancellation, if the printer has already commenced working on the order, he shall be entitled to full reimbursement for any costs already incurred, including penalties or restocking charges. This reimbursement shall be taken from the advanced deposit and the balance refunded to the customer.
3. EXPERIMENTAL WORK Experimental work performed at customer’s request, such as sketches, drawings, composition, heat press-work, and materials, will be charged at current rates and may not be used without consent of the printer.
4. PREPARATORY WORK Sketches, copy, dummies and all preparatory work created or furnished by the printer, shall remain his exclusive property and no use of same shall be made, nor any ideas obtained there from be used, except upon compensation to be determined by the printer.
5. CONDITION OF CUSTOMER SUPPLIED ARTWORK Estimates for printing are based on the customer supplying same size or larger black and white artwork that is “camera ready” or “scanner ready” and requiring no touch-up or clean-up. Additional time needed to make artwork ready shall be billed at current rates. All graphics taken from a website will have to be touched up for an additional fee. Please inquire if in doubt about charges.
6. PREPARATORY MATERIALS Artwork, type, and other items when supplied by printer shall remain his exclusive property, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
7. ALTERATIONS Alterations represent work performed in addition to the original specifications. Such additional work shall be charged at current rates and be supported with documentation upon request. 8. PROOFS Proofs shall be submitted with original copy. Corrections are to be made on “master set”, returned marked “OK.” or “O.K. with corrections” and signed by customer. If revised proofs are desired, request must be made when proofs are returned. Printer regrets any errors that may occur through production undetected, but cannot be held responsible for errors if the work is printed per customer’s O.K. or if changes are communicated verbally.
Printer shall not be responsible for errors if the customer has not ordered or has refused to accept proofs or has failed to return proofs with indication of changes or has instructed printer to proceed without submission of proofs. If proofs are not verified within 36 hours, the order will be deemed correct, and will be processed as is.
9. PRESS PROOFS Unless specifically provided in printer’s quotation, press proofs will be charged for at current rates. An inspection sheet of any form can be submitted for customer approval, at no charge, provided customer is available at the press during the time of make-ready. Any changes, corrections, or lost press time due to customer’s change of mind or delay will be charged for at current rates. 10. COLOUR PROOFING Because of differences in equipment, garments, vinyls and other conditions between colour proofing and production pressroom operations, a reasonable variation in colour between colour proofs and completed job shall constitute acceptable delivery.
11. CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY The printer will maintain fire, extended coverage, vandalism, malicious mischief and sprinkler leakage insurance on all property belonging to the customer, while such property is in the printer’s possession; printer’s liability for such property shall not exceed the amount recoverable from such insurance.
12. DELIVERY Unless otherwise specified, the price quoted is for a single shipment, without storage, local customer’s place of business or printer’s platform for out-of-town customers. Proposals are based on continuous and uninterrupted delivery of complete order, unless specifications distinctly state otherwise.
Charges related to delivery from customer to printer, or from customer’s supplier to printer, are not included in any quotations unless specified. Special priority pickup or delivery service will be provided at current rates upon customer’s request.
Materials delivered from customer or his suppliers are verified with delivery ticket as to cartons, packages or items shown only. The accuracy of quantities indicated on such tickets cannot be verified and printer cannot accept liability for shortage based on supplier’s tickets. Title for finished work shall pass to the customer upon delivery to carrier at shipping point or upon mailing of invoices for finished work, whichever occurs first. Although couriers are reliable, they do make mistakes, therefore, we cannot be held responsible for late arriving shipments, we can only guarantee that the order has left our premises on time.
13. PRODUCTION SCHEDULES Production schedules will be established and adhered to by customer and printer, provided that neither shall incur any liability or penalty or delays due to state of war, riot, civil disorder, fire, strikes, accidents, action of Government or civil authority and acts of God or other causes beyond the control of customer or printer.
14. TERMS An advanced deposit of 100% of the total order is required on all custom orders. Printer will not commence work until this amount has been paid. Unless otherwise arranged. 15. GENERAL WARRANTY Printer shall disclaim any and all express or implied warranties of merchandise or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Although the printer uses quality materials, due to the wide variation in laundering conditions and detergents, printer does not guarantee against fading or shrinkage of garments during laundering. Any claims against your order must be made within 5 days of receipt, no exchanges, refunds, or compensation beyond 5 days will be accepted.
16. DYE LOT Due to the practice of batch processing knitted goods when they are dyed, printer cannot guarantee consistency of colour on garments from dye lot to dye lot or from one order to the next.
17. SUBSTITUTIONS Printer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality unless advance notification is previously agreed to in writing.
18. PACKAGING Large Orders Unless otherwise noted, all items shall be “bulk” packaged. Individual folding, tagging, bagging, etc., shall be charged at current rate.
19. INDEMNIFICATION The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the printer from any and all loss, cost, expense and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against the printer on grounds alleging that the said printing violates any copyright or any proprietary right of any person, or that it contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous, invades any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights except to the extent that the printer has contributed to the matter. The customer agrees to, at the customer’s own expense, promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action or proceeding that may be brought against the printer, provided that the printer shall promptly notify the customer with respect thereto, and provided further that the printer shall give to the customer such reasonable time as the urgency of the situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.
General Terms We strongly urge customers to leave some room between the time they order, and the time they require the order to be ready. Although our general delivery time is 5 business days, delays in proofing, courier delivery and other uncontrollable events can occur. No order is considered placed until we have received all related order information and confirmation of payment, along with artwork. Once an order is placed, it cannot be modified unless work has not begun or stock has not been arranged. All orders are deemed complete within 3% of order quantity, and billed accordingly.